Saturday, February 23, 2013

M.I.A.

I just want to apologize for not posting anything for the last week, I was on vacation and spending some much needed time with Minion and the rest of the family. I didn't go anywhere but it was amazing non the less. I cleaned...seriously, it happened and I even started to childproof the living room since Minion is starting to crawl and wanting desperately to walk. Hubby was home for the first 3 days and we got to have some baby free time, we went to the movies and out to dinner...I forgot what that was like, we used to go out all the time. I'm not complaining though, Minion is well worth the sacrifice :) Family from out of state came to visit and a close relative had her baby shower...there was fun all around.

I'm back to work tomorrow...sad but hopefully this week I find out if I got the promotion I went for before my vacation. I'll miss having Minion all to myself but money must be made.

Tomorrows post will be well with the wait I promise. Get a pen and pad ready folks...your going to want to take notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment