Monday, February 25, 2013

On the move...

I really thought Minion was going to skip crawling and go right to walking, he always hated "Tummy Time" and as soon as you would try to have him sit he would arch his back so he would be standing up instead. He is always trying to pull himself up on things and when you hold him standing he gets the biggest smile on that cute little face of his like he just did the coolest thing ever. Well yesterday he proved me wrong, he was at my in-laws house for the day and when I went over there I was told how he was crawling all day and I missed it. (He did crawl a tiny bit a few days ago in front of me though so I'm going to go with that) Today I put him on the floor after breakfast and there he was crawling all over the place chasing one of the cats around and laughing, glad I decided to take the glass/wood/slate coffee table apart last week and store it. Now I just have to figure out what to do with all of our video game systems and the stereo so I can store the media tower too (with it's non-secured glass shelves), finding a place to put it would probably help too... As much as I love watching him accomplish new things and how proud of himself he gets I don't think I'm ready for this, sure it's just crawling now but then comes school and going to the mall with friends and just generally not needing me as much (yes I'm being way dramatic about this). For now at least he is a Mama's Boy and loves to be snuggled and kissed and hugged. I'll keep it that way for as long as he will let me, even if Daddy does get a little jealous sometimes. Usually if I walk into a room and he sees me he will fuss until I come over to him... Oh the powers of being Mama!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment