Sunday, January 20, 2013

Our Story Begins...

  So I've never written a blog before and as a child I failed at keeping a diary, but who knows maybe now that I'm "older and wiser" I'll be a little better at it. As you can gather from the title I'm a first time mom and yes I do believe my life is amazingly epic so I thought I would share my stories, opinions and things I've learned with the world. Who knows, maybe I'll help someone out.
  I guess a brief introduction is in order. I am married to my best friend and love of my life, he made me believe in love at first sight (no I'm not trying to be cheesy, it's a fact). On June 30, 2012 after 22 hours of labor, 3 hours of pushing and an emergency c-section I gave birth to the happiest, most adorably perfect little boy I've ever seen. My little Minion is what makes my life so epic and I love every minute of it. I always wanted kids but never had that "I'm made for this feeling" until I knew I was pregnant (at about 2-3 weeks along), it was like a light switch clicked and I became a totally different person but still myself all at the same time. It was strange but I liked it and I'm very confident in my motherly abilities.
  The other loves of my life (who I will also talk about frequently) are Deuce and Alice (both rescued dogs ages 11 & 4 years), Monkey, Freddie Mercury, Sage and Floyd (cats of various ages, 2 of the 4 are rescues and the other 2 came from the accidental litter of a friend's cat). I also work full time at an animal shelter...yes I really love animals.
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment